Friday 8 March 2013

Soooo happy at the moment, just finished my new website on weebly! published and showing up in google!! it's very basic but explains whats minimixkidsdesigns is all about! been very busy lately with 4 more blanket orders and a lady who wants me to paint a princess feature wall for her little girl in HOT PINK! love the creative ideas i've been getting through word of mouth! all this work from word of mouth is brilliant and by people who have seen my creations first hand! its going to be a long hard slog but will get there in the end, trying to get my two year old to stop taking my pens out of my hand ha! so glad he has his mummy's artistic skills and made him a draw wall, put plain paper on the wall and he scribbles on that! just hope he doesn't go over every wall ha! :-)

Please have a look at my website and tell me what you think! got at it with a completely different approach to a normal standard website as i make personalised items but want the lovely people who order and put their trust in me to have control over the design and pattern!!

minimixkidsdesigns.weebly.com

Just need to get my facebook page started and twitter up and running now!! got to get my word out there! :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment