Tuesday 19 March 2013

Snotty Neighbors!

Welll......Today's another day! my son loves the word no and says no to everything! had to bribe him with an apple to get dressed (lucky my kids loves fruit otherwise he would not have no teeth left) Every working parent knows how hard it is sometimes to get out the house on time with a screaming defiant two and half year old! its the end of the world for him when he needs his bum changing and time outs in the morning are just too time consuming so bribing is all i have at the moment ha! 
So i'm already frustrated, running late and then i get into my car and find that the neighbors have posted a letter to my car! well got to work and wrote this letter back! 

To the residents of ..............
Many thanks for your letter left on my car this morning. I am now aware this is a privately owned space and therefore will not park there again. I would like to take this opportunity to explain as to the reasons I parked here in the first instance. After a couple of months of parking my car at the road side in front of the apartments, some lovely young youths decided to run their keys down the side of my car and steal my back wiper blade, obviously having lovely looking cars yourself you can understand my frustration at this. I then asked my new partner if I could park in the car park allocated at the back of the building, where he advised me that he did not see cars parked in this space regularly, citing he presumed it to be a visitors space for the residents of the apartments due to the way the space is designed and also the fact the opposite houses have such lovely long drives which could easily fit 2-3 cars and for added extras, garages (a rarity these days I can tell you! And well done you!).
I have been parking in this space for a number of months and did not know this was privately owned by who, I’ve only just found out, are such lovely nice people that didn’t have the heart to notify me a lot sooner to make me aware that the long drive was not sufficient space enough for their own cars and that I should refrain from parking in this spot. Obviously from the reasons above you can understand why I parked here in the first instance and maybe if by parking here is such an offense to you both, you both should think about clubbing together and putting up a sign to stop such a horrible act happening again.
I can understand your frustrations as at my previous address in ........ a resident nearby kept parking in one of my allocated spots (I had two! Whoo) and I advised him as soon as it became a regular occurrence over a period of a couple of weeks. He explained his apartment didn’t provide him with an allocated spot and was very apologetic for parking in my un-used spot, he explained he thought this space was not used as no vehicles were regularly parked here but due to me being obviously too soft hearted and a caring person (a trait I need to kill in this world to join you lovely people, obviously) I let him park there anyways as I didn’t have need for two parking spots, unfortunately I have recently had to move from my gorgeous apartment in ........ due to horrible personal reasons and that is the reason I am now temporally staying between my mother’s house and my current partner’s until we find a nice house in ......... again (not the best situation I can tell you).
I would like to take this opportunity to give you some advice on how to tackle this in a mature adult way in the future to prevent these horrible offending people (like myself) that unknowing decide to park their car in your space
1.       Maybe notify them a lot sooner that the space is not to be used other than for open space / atmosphere and that the odd vehicle’s parking here and there are visiting your property – signage!
2.       Maybe not deliberately park a car here to try and prove a point, giving the offending horrible person evil childish looks and making that person feel uncomfortable for a reason they did not know (which I now know was the case over the past weeks) it make this whole situation look pathetic, hence the reason I have taken this opportunity to explain.
I can guarantee you I will not darken your privately owned space again with my wrecked vehicle and it is lovely to know I am now living among such nice, uptight, snobby neighbours who obviously brood and moan about a situation for months before a silly attempt is mastermind to prove a point and resolve but then resort to the amicable solution that could of resolved this month’s ago.
Again thank you, I know how frustrating this horrid this situation has become to you.
Kind regards. ....... The lady with the wrecked vehicle and uncontrollable two and half year old 

Going to be posting this onto their car tonight! such a silly situation but just riles me! sorry for the ....... as i don't want to give away our locations lol!

Anyway RANT OVER! :-) onto the business planning update! waiting for my fabric to come now! cant really do much until its here but have started painting my props for the show! cant wait. not long but soooo much to do ha! :-)

Charlene xx


No comments:

Post a Comment