Tuesday 30 April 2013

Website Coming Along!


30th April 2013:

Mini Mix Website!

Ok its been a work in progress in the final stages of getting the website sorted! There will be a section on theme wall ideas, pictures I’ve found on the internet and also some I’ve sketched myself! Great inspiration for little ones bedrooms! I’ve nearly got the product area sorted with all the pictures ! Some great looking pics! Took them all last night at my nanny’s which is currently HQ ha! The website is very colorful,  full of life, bright and fun! Which shows what Mini Mix is all about…… !

Got some pictures below which will be going on our website! Cant wait to get it launched! Also got some meetings set up for other companies to use our items in there displays and that! Exciting times!








What do you think?

Charlene xx


No comments:

Post a Comment